How To Make Cookies with Rolling Pin - Recipe
Christmas is not just about presents, is about reflexions and having a good time with your family and friends.
This is why we decide to bring this cookie recipe, which by the way, you could prepare it with our amazing Christmas Rolling Pin.
- 230g (1 cup) butter
- 130g (1/2 cup) cream cheese
- 160g (2/3 cup) icing sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 400g (1 1/3 cup) flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- Pinch of salt
- In a large bowl combine sugar, butter, cream cheese, almond and vanilla extracts, and egg yolk. Beat until smooth
- Mix in flour until one uniform mass. Separate dough into 2 chunks, cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour
- On a lightly floured surface roll out one piece of dough until it is about 1/8in (3-4mm) thick. Cut into desired shapes using floured cookie cutters.
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C
- Bake cookies at the same temp for 8-10 minutes or until edges are slightly browned
- Remove from cookie sheet immediately and let cool on a cooling rack
- Enjoy it!
The trick to making the best sugar cookies is to cut them thick enough and to time the baking process precisely.
Have a good baking time!